Dr. Hamad Al Jaber is a leading board certified plastic surgeon in Qatar with over 13 years of experience.
His commitment to his patients is to provide a state-of-the-art plastic surgery consultancy with a personalized approach focusing mainly on what best suits each individual which gives him or her the best results with the “un-operated natural” look. His holistic approach is unique as he focuses on promoting natural beauty and avoiding radical changes. His prime goal is to be a positive influence in the lives of people and he works towards building self-confidence.
With this app, created by Dr. Al Jaber, you can:
1) Use the plastic surgery simulator to simulate procedures such as nose reshaping on your own photos privately and confidentially.
2) Send the before/after photo to Dr. Al Jaber for a consultation to understand what's possible and costs involved.
3) Learn about the various procedures available in his practice to look better and feel more confident.
4) Follow Dr. Al Jaber on social media and learn about the latest on plastic surgery in Qatar and the MENA region
5) Ask questions and get a reply from Dr. Al Jaber and his staff
(This application is not intended to provide or replace medical advice and should only be used for informational purposes. The included plastic surgery simulator is to be used for illustrative purposes only, as results of actual surgery will vary. If you are considering plastic surgery, please consult a qualified physician.)
Qatar Plastic Surgeon is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-09-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Qatar Plastic Surgeon (version 2.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.